Books I've been reading.

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Back to T-town After the Long Haul


Hey there...people, 

So I'm back in T-town, alone. I feel so weird. I feel like such a weird alien here. It's the first time I've been alone for more than an hour since June. o.0 

When I entered my house today I found like 15 dead cockroaches, lining the stairs, all the way up to my apartment. I was like...oh that is so sad.

I also walked around town for a little bit today, and by a little bit, I mean, to the vegetable guy and back to my house. I really did not see too many people I knew. I didn't even see my regular vegetable guy. He was out. :/ I then talked to some shop owners I knew and asked where so and so was, and they're like...they're on vacation, not to return until the first of next month. FIGURES. THIS IS WHY I LEAVE. *shakes my head (This being particularly important because I leave on October 10th, home, to SEATTLE. I'm only somewhat excited). 

Anywho, I have SO much stuff. Where did it all come from? How will I take...some...of it back with me? AUGH. I may have to make a box and send it. And also, my good buddy finally convinced me (well...it was really my dad who did) to go on a camel trek. However, I'm going with a group and the group wants to go on a camel trek on the 15th, which means I ahve exactly 10 days including today to figure out all the stuff I need to do here. o.0 I'm hoping I can get it all done. Push comes to shove, I'll come back to site if I need to. But based on what I saw today, if no one is here, it may not be as big an issue as I thought. The world is a crazy place.

It's so weird to be here. I was in Marrakech this morning. I woke up from a fitful sleep and slogged out the door at 6:30 to catch a bus into the city center and then took another bus at 8:30am and arrived in Ouarzazete at 2pm. But it's not over! I then had to transfer yet again to a taxi from Ouarzazete to T-town and finally made it home at around 4:30. Long day. Long long long day. But why was I traveling you ask? Well, I've been so close mouthed on the internets for God knows why but I've been working at various camps, orphanages, and events around the country. I have been all over this country now except for the very south where I can't go anyways. 

And that is all. For now. 
I made tuna salad and it was delicious. 

No comments:

Post a Comment