Books I've been reading.

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Pictures from me to you


Hey,

I wanted to show some neat pictures I've had in my camera. This first one is a particularly great sunset from my roof. You can just see the mountain in the background. :)
 I was standing on my roof and was pleased that my camera took a photo how great the clouds looked over the moon.
 Here's an evening shot of my town from my rooftop.
 From my roof to inside. It's so cozy in my house!
 I bought vegetable crates and washed them for what seemed like hours o.0 Anyways, I finally put them in my room and they're really helping clear up space.
 As I said in my last post, this weekend I did some serious shopping. Africa key chains!
 I'm such a sucker for earrings.
 I don't think this ring is particularly Berber, I just think that the designs were cool. Apparently it's silver...but only my geologist buddies could tell me for sure.
And this has been picture time with Aly. 

2 comments:

  1. I love picture time with Aly! Thank you! It was fun! Nice jewelry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jordan! Happy to share! Hope you're having a blast in Spain!

    ReplyDelete