Books I've been reading.

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Henna and applesauce

Yesterday, in attempt to do work, I ended up going to my friend's house. Turns out she wasn't there so I took a nap on her couch for an hour. Eventually she did come back and offered to do henna on me and paint my nails. Spa day? Yes, very. 






This is my friend posing in her beautiful jelaba.

 This is my friend's sister who now lives in a big city so I don't get to see her too often. But it was nice that she was there so I could hang out for a while.

Um, this is us pretending to feed each other cookies.....but everytime I go over to my friend's house, she always feeds me these elaborate cascrutes (snacks). Score.

Here's a picture of the henna the following day. 






Yay for getting henna'ed!

Also, today I made applesauce and put in cinnamon and nutmeg. It's making my kitchen smell like Christmas. Haha. Love it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment