Books I've been reading.

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

This is what happens when you give a Moroccan a camera!!



Hey everybody! 

My friend Rachel (a PCV) is over and I asked her if she wanted to see the bunnies that live next door!
Rachel says, "Before I even had mah coffee, I had bunnies in my arms!" (That's the Floridian accent)

My neighbor offered us an adult bunny to pet and hold but we weren't having it! We wanted baby bunnies and meant it! If I do get a bunny, I'm going to name it Jenkins!

That bunny is TINY! It's also resting on a recently washed blanket. 

This is a comparison for size. That is Rachel's hand.

The world's most chill bunnay. 

Rachel being delighted by said bunnay. 

This is me every morning!

So I gave my neighbor my camera. It's a plethora of bunnies!

 I knew I had a sheep next door, I just didn't know how close!

I was totally surprised that this showed up on my camera. Isn't he cute? I'm also realizing that almost all of my blog posts are about farm animals.....but that's cool right?

More Bunnies!

I really want the chickens to start laying eggs! I want some!

And that's been neighbor fun times with Aly and friends. 

No comments:

Post a Comment