Books I've been reading.

Monday, February 28, 2011

Laundry list

I thought you would appreciate this list. I will give you a better picture of what's going on right now but for now you're going to have to settle for this.

I just made these notes on my notepad so I can remember to do things, I thought you would like to read them.


write cile a letter
Find so and so on facebook.
Do laundry in bathtub.
Rinse half an hour later.
Update blog
See ministry of Health
CALL IMPORTANT GUY TOMORROW (I have to do that....oh responsibilities)
Make bagels
Start re-hydrating beans
Buy shelves
Be happy

1 comment:

  1. A day in the life...I think "Be Happy" should be at the top, frankly (and I would be willing to be second to that!) Thanks for sharing your list (she said looking at HER list)!!

    Many hugs to you, Aly! :-D

    ReplyDelete