Books I've been reading.

Saturday, December 18, 2010

As of late.

Hey guys,

Sorry I haven’t been writing too much. I’ve been preoccupied with being a smidgen sick with the world's best cold. I was even really thoughtful and gave it to my host mom. Poor thing. Thankfully, I feel as though I’m beginning to recoup and my host mom isn't as bad as I am, so we're going to make it. I even made it all the way to my Nedi Neswy (Women’s club) to tell them this fun fact: "hey I’m alive but sick. I’ll be back on Wednesday!" They took the news well, so all is good there.

I’ve found an apartment and I think I’ll make two years there without going insane. Hooray. The bathroom’s a bit small but I’m pretty sure I can install a shower in there. Things are looking up. When I move in, I really want to put up pictures of fun things. I'm also really looking forward to being able to control food intake a bit more. I'm glad i'm not starving, I'm just looking forward to cooking for myself in smaller portions. 

On another subject, I want you to enjoy pictures of henna! I got some really spectacular wedding henna done on me, courtesy of my old host family. 





No comments:

Post a Comment