Books I've been reading.

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Christopher Richards, this post is dedicated to you.

Dear Christopher Richards! I dedicate this post to you in order to thank you for your gift! Your gift made today so bright! Chris sent me a beautiful little day planner that's so helpful! You can see it in the picture below. 

Thank you all friends and family for being so kind to me! Thanks for not forgetting me!

Packages are like inexplicable boxes of utter happiness. :)

I also had a fantastic time this Christmas weekend, hanging out with friends. We used my really sad little Christmas tree for a white elephant gift giving game! I got a camel puzzle! Thanks Rachel! But basically, we just ran around all weekend on a shopping spree so that we could decorate our soon-to-be houses with useful  items. I even managed to lose and find my debit card all in the same weekend! So much fun. I'm actually more impressed that I stayed calm and didn't freak out as I would have in the states. It's enormously empowering moving to a foreign country. I am also becoming more accustomed to just being here in general. Every day is a little easier. I notice that I can exude calm occasionally, and for me, that is an entirely new characteristic.



I'm also going to start reading, The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-time. I love that satisfying feeling of finishing a book. Now, on to the next!
The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time (Today Show Book Club #13) by Mark HaddonThe Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time (Today Show Book Club #13) 




No comments:

Post a Comment