Books I've been reading.

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

I'm attempting to keep a log about what books I'm reading.

But mostly I'm doing this because it's of my own egocentric interest.
As of now, I'm reading Stephen King's, The Stand. Until I get better about managing my time, it may take me a while to get through it. Hoorah. I will definitely be adding the new books I'm reading and attempting to make a bigger list of what books that I have remembered reading.

In case you forgot what this big, thick book looks like, here you are:

The Stand: Expanded Edition: For the First Time Complete and Uncut (Signet) The Stand: Expanded Edition: For the First Time Complete and Uncut (Signet)
by Stephen King

2 comments:

  1. Check out Stephen Kings, The Dome for an interesting ride. I love his bizarness and it even has a corgi in the story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I will! How did you know I love corgis?

    ReplyDelete